LFY Certification: Helping Children + Teens Thrive
Join this guided online experience, to complete ALL of your requirements for LFY certification with support and community.
Registration for the Winter 2024 Cohort gives you access to all certification requirements at a discount of over $800, including required courses, livestream office hours, discussion forums, and interaction with fellow trainees within our private online learning community.
- Level 1: Teaching Yoga & Mindfulness to Children + Teens (8 week course starting January 22, 2024)
- Level 2: Social and Emotional Learning Through Yoga & Mindfulness: Connection, Compassion and Creativity (6 week course starting March 25, 2024)
- Level 3: Advanced Teaching Practices and Implementation Strategies (6 week course starting May 13, 2024)
- Trauma Informed Teaching: Self Paced with Support
- Chair Yoga for Children: Self Paced with Support
- Supporting Neurodiverse Children: Self Paced with Support
- Teaching Practicum: September 14, 2024
- Mentorship: Individually Scheduled
- *Certification Fee: includes 1 year of access to our coaching community, including twice monthly livestream calls with Jennifer Cohen Harper and all bonus resources.
By joining a certification cohort you save over $800 on the tuition of all components individually purchased. To learn more about each of these courses and how they fit together visit https://www.littlefloweryoga.com/training/#certification-track
Benefits of Guided Online Learning:
- Complete all requirements for certification within our easy to use online learning community.
- Get more support from instructors, including office hours, discussion forums, and livestream classes.
- Regular connection to your fellow trainees throughout the course so we can all learn from each other, and have more fun!
- Easy completion tracking and simple ways to get questions answered offer increased accountability for certification completion. Let us help you meet your goals.
Payment plans are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintain Your Certification:
Continuing education and connection with colleagues is an important part of providing professional services. To maintain your certification you’ll need to complete 8 CE hours per year, of which 4 must be with LFY. CE hours can be completed at no additional cost by taking advantage of the learning opportunities included with your annual certification renewal.
The following is included in your annual $285 certification renewal fee:
- LFY Coaching and Community Membership
- Twice monthly livestream coaching calls with Jennifer Cohen Harper
- Teaching resources including video practices and printable worksheets
- Access to an 18 week curriculum with support to adapt it to your needs
- CE webinars with new content added regularly
- Access to open office hours with LFY faculty
- Continued access to all purchased LFY courses beyond the one year expiration
You will be responsible for documenting your CE hours, and submitting annually upon certification renewal. You’ll receive an email each year asking you to submit your hours, and reminding you of your renewal.
*Registration for this certification cohort includes your initial registration fee. Your annual renewal fee of $285 will be be automatically charged beginning one year after your cohort start date. You have the option to cancel this charge at any time if you do not need or want to maintain certification.
Jan 22, 2024
Livestream schedule below. All are recorded and make-up options are available for those who cannot attend at the scheduled time.
Level Two: 3/25-5/5
Livestream 3/26 8pm-9pm ET
Livestream 4/9 8pm-9pm ET
Livestream 4/23 8pm-9pm ET
Level Three: 5/13 – 6/23
Livestream 5/14 8pm-9pm ET
Livestream 6/4 8pm-9pm ET
Livestream 6/18 8pm-9pm ET