Full Certification Training-Fall 2022 / This Package Does Not Include Level 1 Course
*PLEASE NOTE: This package does not include Level 1 training. This option is for those that have already participated in the LFY Level 1 course. A certificate of completion or receipt of payment from your Level 1 course will be required before signing up for this training.
We’re celebrating the launch of our new guided online training with a 30% off sale! Use code FallCohort30 to save over $900.
Join this guided online experience, to complete ALL of your requirements for full LFY certification with support and community.
Registration for the Fall 2022 Cohort gives you access to all certification requirements, within our new Learning Community. Access includes livestream Q&A calls, office hours, discussion forum and interaction with fellow trainees:
- Social and Emotional Learning Through Yoga and Mindfulness: Connection, Compassion and Creativity (Level 2) Starting Oct 5, 2022
- Advanced Teaching Practices and Implementation Strategies (Level 3) Starting Nov 9, 2022
- Trauma Informed Teaching: Self Paced with Support
- Chair Yoga for Children: Self Paced with Support
- Supporting Neurodiverse Children: Self Paced with Support
- Teaching Practicum: Jan 21, 2022
- Mentorship: Individually Scheduled
NOTE: This is for those that have registered and/or completed the Level One LFY Training already.
To learn more about each of these courses visit https://www.littlefloweryoga.com/training/#certification-track
Benefits of this New Guided Format:
- Complete all your requirements for certification within our new, easy to use online learning community.
- Get more support from instructors, including office hours, discussion forums, and livestream classes.
- Regular connection to your fellow trainees throughout the course so we can all learn from each other, and have more fun!
- Relationship building, scheduled classes and easy completion tracking all offer increased accountability for certification completion. Let us help you meet your goals.
Payment Plans are available. See options for payment in checkout.
Meet Your Trainers:
Jennifer Cohen Harper
LFY Founder Jennifer Cohen Harper is an educator, author, public speaker and mother, who works to support all children and teens in the development of strong inner resources through the tools of yoga and mindfulness. Her goal is to help kids, and those who care for them, thrive in the world regardless of circumstances, and navigate the many challenges they face with a sense of personal power and self-awareness.Read More
Mayuri Gonzalez, LFY’s School Yoga Project Director, is a nationally recognized presenter, trainer and instructor in mindfulness and children’s yoga with over 25 years of practice. In her role with LFY, Mayuri trains and mentors teachers, counselors and school support staff. She is a contributing author to Best Practices for Yoga in Schools, and a presenter for PESI, offering continuing education to educators and health care providers.Read More
Argos Gonzalez, LFY Director of Professional Development, has 14 years experience teaching High School in the Bronx, and teaches pre-service teachers at Hunter College School of Education. Argos is a trusted expert with a foot in both the yoga + mindfulness and education worlds. His deep passion for empowering children and adolescents, and supporting other education professionals to do the same, is clearly evident in all aspects of his work.Read More
Aug 22, 2022 - Jan 21, 2023
1/21: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
- Online Learning
- Join us for online learning opportunities including self-paced and live-stream interactive trainings, workshops and webinars.
Learn from your own home, at the pace that is right for you!
Teacher: Jennifer Cohen Harper