LFY Founder Jennifer Cohen Harper created our Community and Coaching Group specifically for our graduates and training participants. Her vision was to provide a safe and supportive place for us to come together, to learn, to grow.
The heart of our community is our monthly live-stream video meetings. During our time together, we explore real-life topics of interest, answer questions, share resources and dive into anything and everything that we may be dealing with. Topics can range from challenges with students, to personal practice support, to getting new businesses off the ground.
Jenn leads our calls, and she brings the same warmth, knowledge, and gentle encouragement into coaching community members as she does during training.
What do we do on our calls? You name it, we talk about it! From business and marketing ideas, to self-care habits, classroom management strategies and so many other relevant topics, tools and best practices. We also make time to share success stories, get to know each other, and we often seem to end up laughing together.
AS A COMMUNITY AND COACHING GROUP MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Monthly Support and Coaching via our insightful and fun community meetings with Jennifer Cohen Harper.
- Curriculum: An 18 lesson yoga and mindfulness curriculum, including teaching considerations and assessment questions.
- Branding Resources: use of the Little Flower Yoga name and logo, as well as the five element graphic, in the promotion of your classes, along with sample copy for marketing.
- Teaching Resources: Bonus content including 90 minute webinars taught by Jennifer Cohen Harper on anxiety, ADHD, and energy regulation, as well as a 60 minute audio presentation on reflective teaching with accompanying worksheets.
- Directory Listing: A personalized, clickable listing on the LFY Teacher Directory.
- Professional Development Discount: Member teachers receive a 10% discount on ongoing continuing education, including online courses and webinars, with LFY (discount does not apply to courses recorded with Yoga International or Omega).
- Community: Being a part of the vibrant teacher family.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO JOIN?
Teachers who have completed at least one level of LFY teacher training are eligible for participation.
WHAT IS THE COST?
We are happy to offer three options for payment that we hope meet your needs. Join us as a monthly member at $28/month, and cancel anytime; commit to joining us for a year and pay in monthly installments of $22/month; or pay one annual fee for the greatest savings.
Tuition: From: $22.00 / month
LFY Coaching and Community Group Agreements
Participation in the LFY Coaching and Community Group constitutes a contract between Little Flower Yoga (referred to as LFY) and the participant, in which the following terms are agreed to:
- All materials provided by LFY to participant, and any derivatives of these materials, are owned by LFY exclusively, and participant has the right to use materials only in the teaching of children’s yoga classes during the time they are members in good standing of the LFY teacher member program. Materials include but are not limited to: curriculum, curriculum appendix material, promotional copy, logo and supplemental documents.
- LFY grants to participant the non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable right to use the Little Flower Yoga name and logo in the promotion of children’s yoga classes in which the LFY curriculum or five element method of teaching is being used, and the LFY Standards of Excellence are being maintained. Use of the LFY name and logo may be used in a way that illustrates instructors are teaching the LFY program, but does not suggest to the public that any member teacher is representing the larger organization of LFY. Group members must maintain their own organizational or personal teaching identity, and may not assume the identity of LFY, or represent to clients that they are contracting with LFY. The LFY logo may not be used as a profile picture on any social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The name Little Flower Yoga may not be incorporated into the business name of any member teacher. In situations in which acceptable use is unclear, member teachers will consult with LFY to obtain usage approval.
- Participant does not have the right to use the Little Flower Yoga name, logo, or any of the provided materials in connection with any other type of teaching, including the training of teachers, or other forms of adult staff development work.
- Participant agrees not to share the curriculum or any of the provided materials with any other teachers or persons who are not LFY member teachers.
- In the event that the community and coaching group member decides to discontinue membership, all copies of the materials provided will be destroyed, and use of Little Flower Yoga name, logo and curriculum will be discontinued immediately.
- Participant shall ensure that all advertising and promotional copy and any other publicly disseminated materials (whether printed, electronic or otherwise), referencing the Little Flower Yoga name, using the LFY logo, or referencing the provided materials (i) not disparage or diminish the value of the goodwill of the logo or LFY, (ii) be designed and distributed in a manner intended to maintain and enhance the image and reputation of the LFY name/logo, and (iii) be consistent with the Purpose. At LFY’s reasonable request from time to time, Licensee will provide LFY with any representative advertising and promotional materials bearing or referencing the LFY name/logo so that LFY may confirm that such materials are in compliance with this provision.
- Participant agrees that they will not modify the LFY logo in any way during use, and that they will not present the Little Flower Yoga name with any modifications, additions, or deletions, except in following form: Participant Name: A Little Flower Yoga Teacher
- Participant agrees that they bear all responsibility for maintaining the safety and well being of their students in their classroom. Participant certifies that they will maintain liability insurance during the full term of participation in the LFY Community and Coaching Group. LFY bears no responsibility for, or liability of, students under the care of participant.
- Participants are fully responsible for contracting with their students and clients, and are responsible for clearly informing those parties that they are contracting with the participant directly, and not with LFY.
- LFY retains the right to cancel membership at any time. Violation of the previous terms, or the LFY Teaching Standards of Excellence will result in immediate cancelation of member benefits.
LFY Standards of Excellence
All LFY Community and Coaching Group members shall adhere in every way possible to the following high standards, so that all our students can safely and effectively benefit from the LFY curriculum.
- Respect for all children: All students shall be treated in a compassionate, loving manner that respects their individuality, their learning styles, their autonomy and enhances their capacity for self-confidence and self-respect. Positive classroom management strategies that support children in feeling safe and included shall be used whenever possible.
- Respect for cultural, racial, ethnic, religious and linguistic differences: All children, parents, teachers and other community members shall be treated with respect regardless of the above differences. Every effort will be made to be aware of and sensitive to the culture of the community.
- Honesty in all interactions with respect to training, certification and qualifications: Because of the limited regulation and oversight in the children’s yoga community, all teachers must hold themselves to exceptionally high standards of integrity. Teachers must be transparent about their qualifications and training with administrators, and parents, and be willing to refer to other specialists if needed.
By joining this program, I acknowledge that I have read and accept the Teacher Agreement and Standards of Excellence above.