Teaching the Whole Child: Communication, Compassion and Creativity
In this training, you will build on the foundation established in Level 1 to deepen and enhance your teaching.
Through discussion, lectures, and practice teaching, we will continue to explore the physical, emotional, and social aspects of youth development and refine our skills in teaching various stages and ages. We will also spend time on classroom and behavior management, with a focus on how to handle challenging behavior mindfully and effectively.
- Learn mindfulness and meditation practices that enhance students’ capacity for emotional self-regulation, focus, and good decision making
- Discuss behavior management strategies that support relationship building and engaged learning
- Explore and practice compassionate communication strategies
- Learn how to use art and journaling to enhance your teaching and promote self-reflection
- Play with partner and group activities for building community
- Identify compassionate classroom management skills
This training includes an online class called Introduction to the Connect Element of LFY. This 90-minute webinar should be completed before the in-person training.
The Little Flower Yoga training program is an inclusive, professional, caring, empowering experience with top-notch trainers who bring out the best in all its participants.
What Do You Need to
Level 2 training is open to those who have taken Level 1 LFY Training. If you’ve missed L1 training in your area and would like to discuss your options, please reach out to us via email.
To become a Certified Little Flower Yoga Teacher, you’ll need to complete the following requirements: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Trauma-Informed Training, Chair Yoga, Mentorship, and reading and writing assignments.
There is no required time frame for completion—you can work toward certification at your own pace.