Children with ADHD have tremendous inner resources that they can learn to harness in support of their own well-being and to improve their capacity for increased attention and reduced impulsivity. This seminar will help the body and nervous system of children with ADHD, and teach concrete, easy to implement practices that can help your clients develop their capacity for self-regulation, and connect with their own strength.
- Understanding ADHD through the Body and Nervous System
- How Can Yoga & Mindfulness Help Children with ADHD?
- The Five Elements of Yoga and Mindfulness
- Connect Activity to Orient and Sooth the Protective Brain: Layers of Sound
- Breathe Activity to Regulate Nervous System: Breath of Joy
- Move Activity to Calm and Ground: Chair Yoga Sequence
- Focus Activity to Improve Attention: I Am In Charge
- Relax Activity to Increase Embodiment and Support Rest: Tense and Let Go
PESI would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call their Customer Service Department for more information at 800-844-8260.
Continuing Education Credits
NOTE from PESI: Continuing Education Information: This activity is designed to qualify for continuing education for the following professionals in every state: Addiction Counselors, Counselors, Teachers/Educators, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurses, Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants, Psychologists, Social Workers, Speech-Language Pathologists, and other Mental Health Professionals.
Tuition includes one free CE Certificate (participant will be able to print the certificate of completion after completing and passing the on-line post-test evaluation). Additional certificates are available for $9.99 USD per participant (additional participant will be emailed, mailed or faxed a certificate of completion after submitting and passing a post-test/evaluation). International CE rates may vary; please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details. CE Information is based on 100% attendance and all CE info and requests are handled by PESI directly.