Mindful Mondays is a FREE resource to support schools worldwide in creating and sustaining a mindful culture and community. This program includes essays, video and audio content, and resource links in a simple format, meant to foster a habit of mindfulness, grounded in practical tools that encourage teachers, parents, clinicians, and students to practice and engage in regular self-care and inquiry.
The program was designed for:
- Classroom teachers, clinicians, and administrators who want to support a personal mindfulness practice
- Classroom teachers interested in including mindfulness-based practices and transitional tools in their classrooms to support self-awareness, learning readiness, social emotional learning initiatives, and positive classroom culture and climate
- Parents interested in learning more about mindfulness and how to support themselves and their children at home
When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- An orientation email with suggestions for implementation, additional resources, and a program overview.
- Access to weeks 1-6 of content.
- 12 video or audio practices that can be adapted for student or teacher use.
- Short weekly emails (every Sunday) helping you set up for success on Monday morning.