- This event has passed.
The Embodiment Conference - Online
Free access to world-class teachers, practical tools for times of turmoil, and a supportive global community.
LFY founder Jennifer Cohen Harper is excited to present alongside some of our favorite teachers and leaders at the 2020 Embodiment Conference. Join us to:
- Access the best teachers in the world
- Gain deep personal insights
- Refine your expertise
- Learn beyond your specialism
- Connect to a global community
Jenn will be presenting in the Yoga track on Oct. 21.
This is for you if…
- You have a body and want to move with it, feel into it, and become aware of it in new ways
- You want to reconnect to your body and practise better self-care in these crazy times
- You are looking for meaningful personal insights
- You want to connect with people as passionate about embodiment as you
- You are new to embodiment and want a wide-ranging overview of what it means
- You want to see how different embodied practices can work together
- You want to deepen your specialist knowledge
- You are a coach, trainer, or teacher who wants to work more with the body
- You care about the world and want to know how embodiment can make a difference
Meet Your Trainer:
Jennifer Cohen Harper
LFY Founder Jennifer Cohen Harper is an educator, author, public speaker and mother, who works to support all children and teens in the development of strong inner resources through the tools of yoga and mindfulness. Her goal is to help kids, and those who care for them, thrive in the world regardless of circumstances, and navigate the many challenges they face with a sense of personal power and self-awareness.Read More