- This event has passed.
Thank You Body, Thank You Heart: Online Book Release Celebration
“This is an utterly charming, rhyming narrative that offers a nightly practice enhanced by colorful illustrations. I believe any child will delight in and benefit from the story. It’s a wonderful way to teach gratitude and compassion.” – Sharon Salzberg, author of Lovingkindness
Jennifer’s new children’s book Thank You Body, Thank You Heart, illustrated by Karen Gilmour will be released on October 22nd!
Join our Facebook page on 10/22 starting at 10am EST and celebrate this beautiful book that teaches children how to celebrate, connect with and be grateful for their bodies.
- 10am – Join Jenn for a 10 minute self-compassion practice.
- 11am – 11am – Interview and Q + A with Jenn. Learn about the practices that inspired the book, how Jenn uses them with her own kids, and more.
- 12pm – “Cultural Forces at Play in Children’s Body Image Development.” Join Jenn for a short discussion about body image and culture.
- 2pm – “How Gratitude Impacts the Brain” Learn about the biological effects on the brain when practicing gratitude. There will me more giveaways!
- 7:30pm – Join Jenn for a special live bedtime book reading of Thank You Heart, Thank You Body.
We hope to see you on Facebook!
Meet Your Trainer:
Jennifer Cohen Harper
LFY Founder Jennifer Cohen Harper is an educator, author, public speaker and mother, who works to support all children and teens in the development of strong inner resources through the tools of yoga and mindfulness. Her goal is to help kids, and those who care for them, thrive in the world regardless of circumstances, and navigate the many challenges they face with a sense of personal power and self-awareness.Read More
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Oct 22, 2019
This is an online celebration that will take place throughout the day. Join us anytime!
- Online Learning
Join us for online learning opportunities including self-paced and live-stream interactive trainings, workshops and webinars.
Learn from your own home, at the pace that is right for you!
Teacher: Jennifer Cohen Harper