- This event has passed.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health In An Uncertain Time - A 2 Day Live Online Summit
Join Little Flower Yoga Founder, Jennifer Cohen Harper and other thought leaders, clinicians, and educators such as Dr. Bessel van der Kolk, Eliana Gil, Dr. Christopher Willard and many others, for this 2 day online summit hosted by PESI.
Come and learn how you can support your youth whose lives have been (and continue to be!) dramatically altered by the unprecedented events of 2020.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health in an Uncertain Time: Reintegration Strategies for Classroom and Community
The collision of the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown and the racial injustice awakening happening across the world has dramatically altered the lives of the children and adolescents we work with.
For thousands of young people, this extraordinary time in our history has been destabilizing and for others…This IS an adverse childhood experience (ACE), happening right here and now.
And as we turn toward the future, they will rely on you to help them reintegrate back to some semblance of “normal.” It’s you they’ll turn to for connection, emotional and academic support, and guidance.
It’s a big ask. And we know you have questions. That’s why we’ve gathered some of the world’s most prominent thought leaders, clinicians, and educators in the field for this 2-day, LIVE online summit.
Discover how to talk with kids and teens about the traumatic nature of these uncertain times.Â
You’ll learn how to:
- Help young people cope with meeting academic and social demands again
- Integrate simple body-based practices into your day to help kids regulate, rest, and recover
- Understand and respond effectively to school anxiety and school refusal
- Cultivate connection through co-regulation and attunement
- Transform your perspective of oppositional behavior (and your response to it)
- Connect with existing personal and community strengths to build resilience
- Manage distress, anxiety, and fear of the unknown
- And MUCH more!
Register today and you’ll get…
- 2 days of LIVE presentations from today’s leading experts
- On-Demand Access to ALL summit recordings, slides & clinical resources
- Up to 34 CEUs (including both live and self-study credit)
- Real-time Q&A with the experts
- Exclusive private Facebook group access to engage with colleagues before, during, and after the Summit
- 11 FREE Bonus Sessions (Valued at $959.98 and yours to keep forever!)
You’ll also earn up to 34 CE Hours – Click here for total course CE Credit
Meet Your Trainer:
Jennifer Cohen Harper
LFY Founder Jennifer Cohen Harper is an educator, author, public speaker and mother, who works to support all children and teens in the development of strong inner resources through the tools of yoga and mindfulness. Her goal is to help kids, and those who care for them, thrive in the world regardless of circumstances, and navigate the many challenges they face with a sense of personal power and self-awareness.Read More
Aug 5 - 6, 2020
August 5, 2020 – 10AM to 6PM (EST)
August 6, 2020 – 10AM to 6PM (EST)
- Online Learning
- Join us for online learning opportunities including self-paced and live-stream interactive trainings, workshops and webinars.
Learn from your own home, at the pace that is right for you!